Are you a highly motivated individual looking for career progression in marketing within a brand and marketing agency?
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager/ambitious and experienced Account Manager, with a minimum of 4 years experience (ideally 5+ years), and ideally managed a wide portfolio of B2B and B2C clients.
Working as part of our client services team, you will be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of your client relationships and projects. You will be an excellent and organised project manager, who always aims to surprise and delight your clients whilst ensuring all deliverables are aligned to client expectations and executed within budget. You will embody the Avatar brand and strive to challenge the everyday.
We are looking for someone who is:
- An excellent, client facing project manager
- Passionate about delivering only the best fit-for-purpose, creative solutions
- Driven and motivated
- Commercially focused
- Thinks strategically
- Results driven
- Resourceful and acts on own initiative
- Can present with confidence
- Loves being in a team
The right candidate must have:
- Project delivery experience and passion
- Minimum 4 years marketing experience, ideally 5+
- Strong understanding of managing budgets and timings
- B2B and B2C project delivery
- A proven track record in seeking out and closing net new opportunities within existing clients
As an all-rounder, you will naturally share our philosophy and culture to::
- Live our purpose to 'challenge the everyday'
- Elevate every idea
- Go above and beyond
- Learn something new every day
- Primary day-to-day contact for clients, managing projects from concept to completion
- Pro-actively seeking enhanced revenue growth across client accounts
- Working with internal teams to generate pitches and proposals for new work
- Carrying out accurate and timely updates on billings, forecasting, scheduling and other systems and processes
- Working closely with the design team to ensure the best possible creative is achieved
- Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time and to budget and demonstrating commercial success
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Commercial accountability through accurate scoping and quoting of work
- Mentoring of junior team members and potential line management
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- A clear ability to take ownership, lead and make decisions while listening to those around you and remaining open to others’ ideas
- A keen awareness of current industry trends
Excellent spoken and written communication skills are essential.
Location & travel: Minimum expectation is currently two days a week in the office plus travel to clients as and when needed.
If you think you’re the right person to join our team, please email us your CV and a covering letter telling us 'why you', to email@example.com
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bracknell: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Marketing: 4+ years (preferred)